Thursday, August 04, 2005

E Equals...

It was a short dream from two or three nights ago. I was with S, my first girlfriend, and we were decorating. We were going through paint colors and for some reason, towels, in the bathroom. I was looking for a particular color. All the chips and even the towels had color names on them, but the names all started with “e”. They were things like “eLeaf” and “eWood” and “eSand”, all shades of brown too.

The thing I’m most not sure about is why S has shown up again. This is twice now, the first time she was moving in, and now we’re decorating. I must admit, I suspect that it’s not really S. I think that the “e” on all those color names was giving me a hint of sorts.

But why S? Is it because I knew her when she (and I) were little children, and she was a beautiful blonde girl, just like E? Is it because we shared something very close when we were kids, like the closeness that E and I share now? Or is there more to come for S? I’ve not seen her in years, though she lives in Ottawa (or nearby at least) and I have run into her twice on the streets of Ottawa already. Maybe I’m destined to see her again, though for what reason I can’t even imagine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home