Monday, May 02, 2005

Ocean’s Thirteen?

I was on a plane. I was one con man in a team of con men. We’d pulled our job and were now getting away with it. I was in my suit, but my jacket was off and tucked into the overhead bin. In my pocket was a bag full of stones that were part of our haul, and we each had one.

We landed, but we were also caught. They had us, just the ones who had done the job, march off the plane. I remember one of my colleagues saying “Guess we might as well leave our jackets behind, eh?”

Then we were at a luxury hotel. We were going to be put in on the third floor, where they could watch us while they tried to figure out what we’d done with the stones. It was like they were trying to catch us at something because they hadn’t yet. And I met the FBI agent who was watching me. She was beautiful, stunningly beautiful, and she was also quite sympathetic to my cause. At first she didn’t agree with me and what I was doing, but then quite quickly she didn’t see any problem with it. My FBI agent was E.

To cover my crime, since I knew they’d find the stone in my pocket, I took the most valuable one (it was a tiny chip, made of some sort of mottled orange stone), and crazy glued it to my toe. I knew they’d never find it that way, but that was the stone they all wanted.

So there we were at this hotel, and I had my personal guard in the form of E the agent. But she wanted me/us to get away. I remember us being somewhere in a big open area, and she gave me a great big hug which told me she loved me. And somehow that meant I was free! Me and two companions made a break for it. I remember us tearing downstairs (very luxy stairs too!) one of us riding the banister. And then we were out in the gardens around the hotel. I was with E the agent again, and it’s like she was trying to get away with me. We were watching back toward the hotel. I seem to remember us kissing. And then I was caught again.

Back upstairs, E was okay, she was still her agent self. They were still looking for my toe stone, and not finding it. Some guy was there, he was another cop, but nasty and near insane. And it was his job to find the stone and put me in prison. E was running interference. And the dream kinda kiltered out after that. It started to get very vague and dreamy, like the part I was supposed to see was over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home