Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Was it murder?

Just a strange fragment from last night...

I was investigating a murder. But not a recent murder, sort of. I was investigating who killed Pope Gregory. This had been the "last pope" (not really obviously) but the only images of him I had were old frescoes and the like. In the dream, I was looking at the fresco of him, which showed, I suppose, his death. The painting depticted him with a blue cord wrapped tightly around his neck, with a cross on it. It was thought, in one of those historical mysteries, to be what killed him, but was it an accident or strangulation?

I looked to my companion, the mysterious blonde, who was *also* wearing that self same blue cord and cross! Mystery solved! Obviously it was just a fashion or religious item of clothing that had somehow done in the hapless Pope. Case closed.

And no, this one I have no interpretation for....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home