Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Sugar is sweet...

The first dream has only one remaining image. Sugar. I remember a cup or bowl of sugar being passed around. I vaguely remember a construction worker holding the bowl of sugar but I knew it was my sugar, or at least that I was going to get the bowl.

The next dream involved me driving somewhere. I was driving a car full of friends from work and we were on our way somewhere. I was driving and they were all chattering in the back seat, and I was basically ignoring them, but we were all having a nice time. I looked out the window and I realized I was driving over the Golden Gate bridge! I said aloud but to myself "Huh, the Golden Gate. When was the last time I drove over the Golden Gate?" (real life answer? never) I could see Alcatraz from where I was driving (the SF side), and I could see different levels of traffic and ramps down to them, but I was on the top one.

Then I was in an office of some sort (still with the work buddies). And they (and I) were given big tubs of lego. It was a gift of some sort and we were supposed to take them away and play with them. G was taking hers for her grandson, and I was going to share mine with A.

There was a third dream, but all I remember of that is that there was a car. I unlocked the car for all of us to get into so we could go somewhere (whoever all of us was) and I think I was being chased...but I can't remember any of the details. I chalk that one up to "just a dream".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home