Saturday, April 09, 2005

Waitin' on...

I was in high school again. Not my high school, but a high school, and in Toronto too. I was a student, but apparenly an apathetic one because I wasn't going to class and it didn't really seem to matter. In fact, practically nothing about the school part of school seemed to matter. It was like I could ignore it. But the teacher I had was one of the *big* bosses at work. So I actually wonder if school in this instance was really work. Anyway, the most important part was that I was trying to meet another student. She was coming to my school from another one, and I was supposed to meet her. But she was late, so I set out to find her. It was snowing, blizzarding, but I was headed north to find her and bring her back.

It was tough going, very slow. In fact, it was "walking in oatmeal" slow. I gather that I wasn't supposed to be going to get her, that I had to wait. So I ended up back at the school.

Then there was something about watching the Olympics. I was attending in person, and I was about the only spectator. Well, me and A. I was holding him and watching a bicycle event that involved a biker climbing a sheer glacier (on a 90 degree climb too, pretty neat). I knew that the Canadian team was beating the Chinese team.

Then there were two dreams that involved big box nets full of fish. Big healthy, hearty fish, all flapping and alive. But that's all I remember of those.

And swoon is broken right now, so I have no help with my interpretations....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home