Thursday, March 31, 2005

Getting there from here

Tons of little bits last night...it seemed like an endless night of dreams...but now I can't remember anything except for...

I was helping a friend of S's. We were at a hospital (which was actually decorated like my dream Rand, go figure), and she needed help figuring out how to get to work. Work seems to have been the hospital, but we were looking at a map that showed her home and the hospital. The map was a fair size with a big blue road marked out that was the main "highway" that went to the hospital. There was a river too, that had to be crossed at a bridge. Y needed to find a way to get a ride from her house to the bus, which followed the blue line, but also would avoid the traffic on the blue line. I knew that if I got her a ride to the blue line she'd be set, and I was pretty sure I could find someone to help her out.

Notes: Hospital - helping in the hospital means surprising news!
Helping - means just that, helping someone, or else it means that I'll suceed without any help
Maps - journies and changes, the bigger the map, the bigger the change, and the more colorful the happier it'll be

For some reason I suspect that Y was actually S. I can't prove it, of course, but there's no reason that I'd be helping Y out at all, she's quite capable and a nice lady. And every portent I've had lately says "surprising news". Heck, at this point, it's not even a surprise anymore!! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home