Saturday, March 26, 2005

Investigation, again

Bits and snatches again last night...the largest portion of which that I remember involved some sort of investigation (again). This time there was something going on at work, though it wasn't work, it was more like my university campus, or that Rand of my dreams. We'd somehow captured the one who was causing all the trouble, but she'd come quietly and all was well. I had a gun (a small one, hidden in a pocket) in case she got out of hand. I remember walking to another building with my collegue J. I don't really remember much (if anything) else.

I'm not sure what the investigator label means. It's shown up lots lately, and I can't say for sure why. Is it because I'm supposed to be investigating something? Figuring something out? *shrug* Something I guess I'll need to think about for a while I guess....I'll report back if I get any answers....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home