Wednesday, March 16, 2005

The DaVinci Mugger?

Fragments and scraps last night...the most I remember is one about a woman...I was watching for part of it and I was the woman for part of it...

She was mid to late 20's, with longish, ultra-curly hair. Her hair was dark, maybe black (more on that in a sec) with maybe some gold highlights in it. She was wearing a sky blue top of some sort, not really form fitting, but not terribly loose either, since I remember seeing that she had fair sized breasts as well. It is entirely possible she was black as well. Not dark, very light, almost a middle-eastern tone of skin, but definately not middle-eastern, her features leaned toward negro.

Anyway, this woman was in an alley and I was watching, but it was a movie. And the movie I was watching this taking place in was The DaVinci Code. Don't ask, I don't understand that one either. So in the alley it was really dark, and it was also night so it was quite dark, and she was standing waiting for someone or something. First one person came up, but it was okay, they were innocent and nothing to do with the woman. Then someone else came up, and they had nothing to do with her either.

It was around this point that I stopped watching and started being the woman.

But my movie brain was still saying "law of threes, the third one's coming". Sure enough someone else came along, and she/I turned and it was a mugger. But because I knew he'd be there, I was ready for him and *bam* he got a quick smash in the head that he was *not* ready for. Suddenly it wasn't DaVinci Code anymore, now it was Lara Croft and I was kicking his butt. Hand on his face, bashing his head over and over...until the dream ended with a quick elbow smash....

Hmmm, I'm not normally violent. So where are these violent dreams coming from? Is this some sort of symbolic "defeating of the challenges" type thing? If that's the case, I'm popping 'em in the nose!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home