Saturday, March 12, 2005

Breakfast with a famous writer

Funny, this one was a bit stronger than lately they've been....wonder what's up?

Anyway, in this one, I was at a hotel of some sort, and I was downstairs looking for breakfast. There were several restaurants to go to, and I couldn't really tell much to differentiate them, so I was having trouble deciding which to pick. That's when Dave Barry showed up.

Dave apparently was staying at the same hotel, and he knew me, from somewhere (seemed like I'd known him a while too), and came over so we could decide on where we wanted to go. We discussed the restaurants, and he was very funny, and people came up to talk to him sometimes while we talked. Then for some reason, I set out on my own for the restaurant we'd picked.

So how much does this have to do with finding a publisher do you think? Dave's long been an inspiration.

Then there was something about me walking down the street (to get to breakfast maybe?) but I didn't have any pants on. No one noticed, or cared, and I didn't particularly mind either. It was more that I was worried about getting cold than anything else. I think I was in New York.

All of my Khi's lately seem to have something to do with "exposing myself" (figuratively I'm assuming). And this just follows the trend. Well, that's the trail I'm on, the track I'm taking. Let's see where it goes...hope it's not too cold!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home