Thursday, March 03, 2005

Do I get a toaster?

All I remember from last night is just a small, tiny little fragment.

I was somewhere. Somewhere white. It was cloudy maybe? I don't really remember, all I remember was the "white". And I was on a payphone. Not my cell, not a desk phone, nope one of those old payphones. I vaguely remember something about a red "phone" sign too. Anyway, I was on the phone to E. I had just set up the account for us, like I was supposed to do, and I had to tell her. I don't remember actually talking to her, but I know I was on the phone to her, if that makes any sense at all. But I was happy to have set up the account, and she was happy that I had set it up too. And that's pretty much all I remember. There might have been something to do with "flags" as well. I seem to remember a bunch of flags at some point, but I have no context for them at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home