Sunday, February 27, 2005

White wedding

This one was late in the game last night. Like I mean, after A got up at 6:30 late. So I guess it's actually early, depending on how you view it.

I was staying somewhere, and A was there, but he was being watched by his grandparents, S's mom and dad. S was no where in sight. Then I had to go out, and I went somewhere, and saw another A. He was identical to mine, but he was someone else's. I almost got the sense it was C. This A was quieter, more reserved. He just played on the sofa, never said a word.

Then I had to get home again, to get ready because I was going to E's wedding. Her second wedding. It had been D's idea to do this and E was just going along for the ride. It was like she didn't really have any say in it. I didn't see E but it was like I could communicate with her mentally or something. I could "see" her in a long, beautifully detailed white wedding dress. She looked beautiful. Like a fairy tale princess or something. And she wondered aloud to me mentally if this ceremony was going to be full "Scottish" (whatever that means) and that it would include D unlocking her chastity belt. If so that would involve him doing something nasty with some woman at the wedding and then publically "unlocking" E.

I felt bad, because I'd not made it to E's first wedding, so I was bound and determined to make this one, and I knew I'd shock her socks off because I'd be showing up in my full formal suit and tie routine (which was apparently far more than was required for the wedding).

After that things just sort of drifted off into the void and that was it for last night....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home