Friday, February 18, 2005

Supporter

Last night I visited E again, well, dreamland E anyway. I say I visited her, since I was in her dining room. Well, okay it wasn't her dining room as it stands now. Rather it was a room like one in an older house, with french doors leading into the kitchen (across the hallway) with hardwood floors and a beautiful old dining room table. The walls were a dark shade of burgundy, with white accents, and on the whole it was beautiful and elegant and struck me as very "E".

D was in the kitchen cooking. Well, not cooking really. There were steel pots and pans and he was moving around in cooking motions, but there was no food involved. And E was mad. I mean shooting fire, spitting nails mad. Pacing back and forth, storming, eyes ablaze mad. It was about something to do with her medical state, though I don't know what. And while I listened intently to everything said, I don't remember a word of it. Oh, and did I mention that she wasn't wearing a top? Just her bra.

All the while we talked about the medical issue, she just paced back and forth like that. D occasionally interjected a snide comment from the kitchen (but not really related to the conversation), but for the most part he just ignored both of us. And did I mention that no one really seemed to care E was in her bra?

That was it. That was the dream. Now there was nothing sexual about E's attire, at all. Not that she wasn't cute as a button in her bra, but I think she's always cute as a button. No, rather I think it has something to do with the more traditional interpretation of a bra in a dream. It means, usually, support. I think it was meaning me supporting her, helping her in some of these medical *ugh* she's going through these days. Why was D there? Y'got me. Heck I may be totally out to lunch on the bra thing too. If you've got a better interpretation, let me know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home