Saturday, February 12, 2005

Kidnapped!

Short entry today, since it was a short dream and I don't feel up to writing much...maybe I'll fill in more later when the mood strikes.

Okay...I'm doing better today finally...brain seems to be at least partly in gear, so let's give it a go.

It started out with S being kidnapped. Well, she was already kidnapped and I was trying to find her. It turned out she was being held in this house which actually ended up looking like my Dad's basement. Anyway, I was a cop or something, so I broke in to rescue her. Then, as it turned out, she was asleep in one room, with a passel-o-kidnappers asleep in another room, and she was quiet happey there. She told me she was "helping" them and that I'd better not have woken them up and I really ought to go. So I left.

Guess she didn't need rescuing eh?

[updated Monday morning, February 14]

Oh and I've got to add this in...I know it's not mine, but this is a dream blog, and it's a dream that really deserves blogging...

When I got up Saturday, S started into me first thing about this dream she had. In her dream, we were at either a mall or a museum. I excused myself and slipped off. When I didn't come back, she came to find me and eventually caught up to me in a stairwell. She found me, on my knees, kissing the butt of a woman kneeling in front of me (everyone fully clothed by the way). Who was the woman? E. When S exploded on me, I told her I needed to be "free to love other women". Then she told me that she was leaving and taking A with her and I'd never see them again....

I have no idea what to make of this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home