Friday, February 11, 2005

Another quiet night

Quiet again last night. Oh sure there were images and stories all night long running through my little mind, but what were they? I have no idea. They were gone as soon as my eyes opened, or even sooner! So dispite the fact that I have no interesting mental phantoms to report on, I also didn't get a very restful sleep either. Oh well, I hope I was at least entertained.

On an update to the KKV discussions of late...I really do think E has cracked the code and shown me what this was all about. We talked about it all, and she pointed out to me that everything I've said and seen points to her being my teacher. She's so right. Heck even this dream blog was her suggestion, and a darn good one too. I've found it very helpful and enlightening so far, and I get the feeling that the best is yet to come....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home