Wednesday, February 02, 2005

A short night

Last night seemed to just tear by! It was so nice...I made it almost all night without anything in my concious memory. Then, just before dawn, the movies started. So I got close to that elusive "night of no dreams". :-)

Anyway...the one that did finally make itself known was strange and only half remembered, so I can't see it being that important. I was on a plane, and there was someone like Katie Holmes there...but it wasn't really her...I think it was just her because I've seen incessant playing of commercials for her damned "Daughter of the President" video on TV lately. Hmmmmmmm, but wait, Katie is also a dark haired girl...could there be some tie there over to the other dark haired woman I've been dreaming about lately? I'll have to think about that.

So we were all flying somewhere in a private jet. I don't know where we were going, or why, but it was important. And there was some sort of bodyguard type there too. I'm not sure who he was or what role he played...maybe he was a holdover from the Daughter of the President too...

Now, come to think of it...that's about all I can remember from the dream. But then again today's been such a zonker of a day...I've been on the run since 7am... Like I said though, not terribly memorable (thus by my definition, not terribly important either). If it was supposed to be it'll come back again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home