Monday, January 24, 2005

Old faces...

Last night was strange.... I woke up somewhere around 2:30 or so, my head full of the dreams I'd been having, but no sooner did I open my eyes, then they were gone again. I hoped that might mean I would get a quiet remainder to the night. No such luck however.

After that, and before waking up (prior to my alarm, darnit!) I had a dream wherein I was with a group of people (all male) and we were playing wargames (table top toy soldiers). After the game ended, we were all going to some restaurant for something to eat. Everyone left, but my wife called and held me up. I have no idea what she was talking to me about, but I do know it was redundant.

So then, by the time I got to the restaurant (which was downstairs at some mall behind a closed door and the mall was closed) a friend of mine from public school had already left. Now I have to say that I've not seen this friend since graduation from grade 8 so why he'd come to mind now I have no idea! But there it was, he'd already left so I didn't get to talk to him. And the "restaurant" turned out to be an unfurnished room with a bunch of folding tables and chairs with dirty indoor/outdoor carpeting. Oh and no wait staff if you please.

And that was it...it drifted off to nothingness from there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home