Sunday, January 23, 2005

Faded and lost...

It was another active night last night...what it was, is now faded from memory, and lost. Even first thing this morning I could feel it slipping away and the exercises I did to remember didn't really help. By this afternoon, it was so many vapours released from a jar never to be collected again. It entertained me for a few hours as I slept and then left. I figure that means it wasn't as important, as necessary for me to know as some of these others. That spanish dream of the other night, for instance...very helpful in something I'm writing, believe it or not.

That's how I judge, really, the importance of what I dream, by how long it stays with me. Even now there are dreams that stil rattle around in my head, making me wonder what it all meant, or where it's all pointing. More of a mental exercise than anything though, I doubt I'll ever know the answer. But the curiosity is fun anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home