Friday, January 21, 2005

The Davinci Octopus

Couple of fragments and a full dream today....

The fragments:
In one I was a spy of some sort. We were trying to get into some building that was super secret. And by we I mean me and some other guy (who I don't know who he was or anything). So while we're prowling around being stealthy and spy-like (we were posing as employees) he hit some sort of button and we ended up in an elevator. It was a glassed in elevator, and it started down (or was it up?) and then moved away from the building! As I was wondering just how the hell it was doing that, woosh! We were shot off this ski ramp type thing into the corporate pond. As we sat there in the pond, a woman came and watched us from the top of the ramp. And then we were attacked by octopi, three of them I think. And somehow they got into the elevator and wrapped themselves around our hands and they were harder than hell to get off.

Another fragment was when I was again a spy (maybe it was all one dream, I can't remember), and this time I was with three women and we were trying to get into this woman's dorm type building. We were going to use a matteress to block the door open and come back later, but then we didn't need to because one of the girls with me had this electronic device. It was some hand held thing that when you looked really closely showed this secret symbol which became a web page but it was like looking through a paper to see it. And somehow I thought "wow, just like the Davini Code!" Don't ask.

So then we could leave...and we did. We all got in this car (a late 60's convertable) and drove off, with one of the girls driving. But the road was a river and I kept saying "don't sink us, don't sink us!" And then we shot the rapids until we got to where we were going, but the rapids didn't turn out to be that bad...just a couple or ripples. Looking back on it, it was like I was in the middle of some episode of Totally Spys....

Then the full dream.

It was just before I woke up. It started with me waking up--in E's bed. She was up already and was showing me how she'd put my clothes into the dresser drawers. I saw a stack of sweaters (that were mine I guess) in the drawer next to hers. I was a bit surprised, and asked if her husband would mind, but she said "no, he doesn't care anymore". Then she went over and played the answering machine and it was a message from me (that I swear I recorded in a different dream!) and it was to her and her husband, but they had different names. (I think he was "Rich"?) The message was that I'd be home later or something like that... And that was when I realized. He'd left her. She was curled up beside the answering machine, so I went over and hugged her and tried to kiss her but she wouldn't let me. She was happy I was there, but not happy too.... And then A let out a wail for his mom and woke me up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home