Tuesday, January 25, 2005

A mundane dream and a neat discussion

Okay, last night first...very mundane this one. S and I were talking to someone about A (it was about 'our children', though A was the only one there, so who else were we talking about?). It was nighttime (I seem to have a lot of night time dreams these days) and for some reason I had a new palm pilot. S was recording the phase of the moon in it (graphically too, it was neat, and it was full too, which it is today strangely enough). We were all in my Dad's living room talking but it wasn't with my dad. I half think it was my manager, but not, iykwim. So then I went in to brush my teeth to get ready for bed (A was still up playing at the time), and my toothbrush was upside down in a plastic tube. I had to take the cap off to get the brush out. Then I woke up.

The neat discussion involves that dream of waking up with E. I talked to her about it, and it turns out that
a) she loves that color and would have her room that color
b) the curtains, which I didn't mention but were there, are the ones she wants (she brought 'em up not me)
c) the top she was wearing (again, not mentioned, but a brown knit tank top) is one of her favorites
d) I was sleeping on the right side of the bed (left)

So what does it mean? Good question...but I find it so strange that everything was "right". Stay tuned....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home