Thursday, January 27, 2005

Evaporating shadows

It was another full night last night...do you ever have those times when you wake up out of full dream mode, look at the clock, see that it's 2:30, then go to sleep again and drop straight back into the dreams? That was last night for me. All night long. But I don't remember a single thing about them today. I woke up this morning and the minute I opened my eyes, every image, every event, every thing fled like so many shadows retreating before the sun. I could almost hear them scampering out of my mind. Which, to my way of thinking, means it was nothing signficant or momentous, nothing to be remembered and acted upon. Just something to keep me amused durning my hours of slumber. Still screws up my rest though....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home