Thursday, February 10, 2005

KKV

Wowser! Okay, E did some research on KKV for me....


Okay I did some digging. Dusted off my name book here that gives anlysis of letters
Basic kabalh stuff and numerology I'll look at the Runes ina second.... and get back to you. Here's what analysizing the letters guves


K K V
Kabalah:
K = Kaph = 20 = wise = Wheel of Fortune = Jupiter = jovial, good fortune
V = 6 = choice = Hierophant = Taurus
20 + 20 + 6= 46 = 4+6 = 10 = 1+0 = 1
Sephirah (don't ask I don't know what it meands) 1 = Kether = Crown = highest self, transpersonal conciousness, union with the Supreme Being


Health:
Sephira 1 - left eye, ear, and pituitary glan
Kaph = left midle back and side , rectum
Vau = Back on neck left side

Numerology
2 + 2 + 4 = 8
regeneration, stability, new life. eternity, cycle of time, justice, equilibrium, balance, materialism. wordly interests, tendency to exhibt extremes (ie good fortune or none at all), tenacity and willingness to keep trying, but this can lead to hard headedness & continuance of difficulties becuase of a refusal to recognize when it is time to move on the better things....


All of this seems to "fit" for me. I'm not sure how to integrate it all together, but it just seems to work. I really need to think more about this...
Thanks again E!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home