Sunday, February 06, 2005

I'm the photog....

So again, it was a pretty uneventful night, until last thing before waking.

There was this big party going on, and it was all in the 20's? 30's? No later than that surely. There were all these people there and they were all rich and well dressed, but there was some sort of hint of a masquerade, like everyone there had a paper mask or something. And the house we were in was huge! It was a mansion of some sort, but furnished in an Edwardian style. Maybe the whole dream was in the teens or something, I'm not sure. There was a sinister cast to the whole thing really, but nothing I can put a finger to.

I was there in a tux with high button collar and I was taking pictures. I had a camera that was one of those old ones with the accordian front to it, but this one had two lenses, on seperate accordians. Everyone commented that they'd never seen anything like it. I took pictures of the party, starting in the drawing room where most of the people were. It was decorated in green with a big fireplace at one end. From there I went into the dining room for more shots. This place was all wood paneled and the like. Then I somehow ended up outside. It was night, and cold, wintery but without snow I think. The trees were definately bare and the fountain was empty. I was taking pictures out in the back garden, and someone else was there. I think it was a woman, about the same age, but that's all I know. I'm not even 100% sure it was a woman. Whoever it was, they were trying to tell me something, but before they could, I woke up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home