Saturday, February 05, 2005

Sir Issac and the Loblaws

Up until A woke up at 6:20 shouting for dad, the only thing I can truly remember is an image of Sir Issac Newton. He's important to a project I've got on the go right now, but I have no other context to him.

After S got up with A and let me sleep again, I found myself in a valuted church-like building. I say church-like since it was actually a grocery store. The produce department actually. I saw tomatoes and apples and lettuce and other unnamed veggies all out for sale. The building itself was brick and I was standing in an entryway of some sort with arched openings in to the vaulted ceilinged sales hall. No sign of a cash register btw.

Then I was outside and a preacher type on horsback was telling me it was a "church related" building. He pointed out the carving in the exterier brickwork showing a date of great antiquity (16 somehing I think...hmmm, around Sir Issac's time) and the letters K.K.V. These letters, he explained meant "friend of the church" in some form or other, perhaps latin? He rode off after this, leaving me pondering the letters (and thinking King must be one of the words invovled). And then I woke up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home