Thursday, February 10, 2005

If this keeps up, I'll get a record

It was a scam. The whole thing was a scam. I was there for work, but my real reason to be there was to steal "stuff". It was all in a museum type thingy. And the target of my theft was to be these metal disks. The disks were about 10" or so in diameter, and about two inches thick, and they had a swirly pattern on them, like they were formed from an extruded tube that had melted together. (hmmm, kinda like a corpralite eh?)

So I (somehow) made off with the goods. I'm not sure how, since I didn't actually see myself stealing anything. But I did see the cops arrive and start to investigate. They were European cops too. French I think...they had the little kepi hats. (what t'hell is it with kepis these days too?) So, as they were investigating the one cop went in and saw that there was a single disk left, so he stole it and stuffed it down his pants to make off with it, intending to blame me/us for the theft.

The reason I say us up there, was that I was then in a meeting with my big boss and a collegue and they were both in on it! It was a "ring"! They vouched for me to whoever it was that was running the place. And as I watched, my briefcase transformed, from a nice black leather snap lid type, to a brown lizard skin "professor" type. But no one else seemed to notice (or care) that this had happened. Oh, and for the record, I have no idea where the disks went, where they were or what they were for. No clue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home