Thursday, February 17, 2005

Technodoodle

Quiet night last night...not in Dreamland, but in the "my son has croup-land". He slept well all night, so luckily I did too! But I still ended up with something for the dream keep.

It was an office dream. Relatively harmless. We were having some sort of big meeting, but the office was like a big open area. It reminded me of a cross between the office on the Fed Ex commercial, and the place I used to work here, back in '94.

So anyway, after the meeting ended under the glare of the flourescent lights, I started talking to someone...reminded be a bit of my friend John from high school... Anyway, we were talking, and I was showing him my nifty difty palm pilot with the keyboard. I'm not sure why. And sadly, that's all I remember of that one.

And then there was some vague notion of me signing up for some organization....I think this is a gentle reminder after that time travel temple dream of the other night. Just a little something to keep it in my head that I've got work to do. I'm sure a more forceful reminder will be forthcoming if I don't act. Like maybe C will start spontainiously appearing in my cube, like he did to E....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home