Wednesday, February 23, 2005

The Most Beautiful

It was fragments and pieces last night, nothing that could string together into a coherent narrative or anything. No it was just bits and patches. Let's see there was:
- a UFO with aliens (seen through a window)
- a meeting where someone produced a geiger counter
- an office where almost everyone was gone because of something sinister
- making photocopies at the above office
- a dog breaking through a prop door
- an outtake reel from some television show

But the bit that I remember best was being with some rap singer. I was with that same woman who's been showing up recently, and we met with this rap singer who showed us his book. And the book was full of pictures. And the only pictures I remember were the ones on the last page. It was a collection of photos of the most beautiful little blonde girl. An absolutly stunningly breathtaking beautiful little girl, an angel really. And I was so happy because I knew that the little girl in those pictures was the one who'd grown up and become the woman next to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home