Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Doin' time....

I'd been sent up the river...put away...locked up...put into Sing Sing...and all because I had unapproved software on my PC. Yes, I'd gone to prison. Okay, it wasn't hard time or anything. It was really more like a dorm. And there were these other guys there, guess we were all in stir together or something, and we were all talking. I have no idea what about though.

I guess I got a day pass though, because next thing I knew I was walking along Victoria Park Ave to dad's place. My fellow cons were going somewhere that they were allowed to go, and I said that my dad's was also allowed so I was going there instead. I got to dad's place, and it was nothing like dad's place. It was vaguely like S's folks place in China.

A was there and my dad(? maybe). They were in the other room when got there, so I just sat down at the dining room table and started playing piano. Well, I was trying to play piano but there were toys everywhere and getting in the way of the keys. When they heard me, they came out to see me and I knew that I'd "gotten out" of prision, I was free.

Oh, and I vaguely remember a fight. I had a fight with someone who looked like a cat. He was menacing me (much like the last time), and so I pasted him in the nose a few times. He finally went down when I smashed his head into a table. I think he may have been frothing like he was rabid or something.

The whole dream seemed "weaker" again last night than they have recently...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home