Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Bus to the library?

Work dream last night. At least I’m pretty sure it was a work dream. I was back at school, but it was university this time. Didn’t look like York particularly but I knew it was. I was running around from library to library trying to buy bus tickets. Strangely enough, though, they were Ottawa bus tickets, not Toronto ones I needed to buy. And every time I got to the library it was closed, or just closing. And once I was trying to get in while they were closing and there was a glass barrier up so I couldn’t get there from here.

I wandered out into the parking lot after that (why I needed bus tickets when I had a car I could drive, I’m not entirely sure). Out in the lot, it looked like that area behind the Ross building, between there and Stacie Science, but in this case the science building was a multi story garage. I got out there, and it was like now, winter time, with snow and ice everywhere, and for some reason I found a battery (a honking big one too) on the ground in a bag. I picked it up and that was the key…that was (for some reason) what I needed. So I headed toward the car and I met up with all these people from work (including my Director) and they were all quite happy and talkative and stuff and that was it.

I have no idea what it really means, but it sure beats ear wax.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home