Monday, March 21, 2005

In Convenience

I don't remember much about last night...but I do remember working in a convenience store. I was working with my old collegue R at some sort of a Mac's Milk type establishment. Then somehow he was going out for a smoke or something (yeah, that sounds like him) and I was left alone in the store. But while I was there, it was like someone was trying to break in. So I went to close the door, but it fell off the hinges. I ended up holding the door up to try and get it closed and keep those thieves out, but they weren't very ambitious thieves, since they were just sitting out in the parking lot pretty much ignoring the store.

So is this a paranoid work dream, that says I'm thinking that everyone is after me when no one really is? Or is it that I'm trying to hold back a flood that's never going to come? Or is it that I'm trying to keep everyone out, and failing, but it's okay, because they're not really out to get me after all?

Actually, I'm thinking that last sounds most likely really. All my Khi's lately are telling me to "open up" and "be the real me with others who'll appreciate me" and that sort of thing. Hmmmmmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home