Saturday, April 02, 2005

Keep on truckin'

There was a strange and reptitive dream last night.

I was in a truck. It was the cab of a big rig, without any sort of trailer attached. I wasn't driving, but rather I was with somone who knew more than I, it was like she was my teacher, or guide. I'm not sure who she was, other that she reminded me of someone at work, but that's about it. There was someone else with us in the truck, but in the back seat. I think it may have been the blonde. I'm not sure.

So we pulled into a gas station, and I had to fill up the truck. As we were driving to the pumps, another big tanker truck was pulling out, so we had to wait. When he was gone, we drove up to the pumps and I filled the tank. Then somehow there was something going on about a prince and a princess who were trying to escape someone. The prince leapt over a fence? car? and went under the wall. We all ran next door and he was gone! I knew that he'd had an invisibilty cloak with him, but didn't say anything so he wouldn't get caught.

Then I was back in the truck. So we pulled into a gas station, and I had to fill up the truck. As we were driving to the pumps, another big tanker truck was pulling out, so we had to wait. When he was gone, we drove up to the pumps and I filled the tank. Wait. I've seen this before! Well it happened twice. Then I was back in the truck and the driver was pointing out to me that there was tea (I think) in the microwave on the dashboard, and did I want some? The microwave pinged and I the dream ended.

Notes: tea - increased social popularity or taking time in a relationship, contentment
gas station - buying gas here means increased income, though I suspect that there's something about "filling the tank" as well, about getting new energy
truck - comfortable life and improved social standing or community recognition
invisibility - swift and unexpected changes for the better (again!)
microwave - quick thinking, quick action

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home