Sunday, April 10, 2005

A soldier's stripes

Not much to report from last night. There were, of course, dreams, but what they were, I can't at all remember. There was one that I tried to commit to memory when I woke up at 2am, but even then it didn't stay with me. The only slim fragments I have are of toy soldiers, and me painting toy soldiers, but even there, the image I had is of me painting my British in American blue. I can clearly see the Napoleonic sergeant with his white stripes on his arm, but with his uniform in the sky blue of the 1840's Americans. And the funny thing is that sergeant is already painted red. I'm not sure what that means. I'm thinking that it's a cue that I should be painting more (both Americans and British), so I'm following up on that cue...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home