Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Changing batteries

It was a dead silent night last night, until just before 6am. I mean, no dreams, nothing, other than my son waking up at 1:20 and calling for his friend, but then we all settled back to sleep. Then, just at dawn, I had a short snippet.

I was at a store of some sort. I'm not sure what kind of store it was, but I was there for batteries. I had a stack of batteries with me, six or so of them. So I tested four of them in the tester that was mounted over the door. You stuck two in the track on one side, and two in the track on the other, and the red lights lit up to say they were exhaused and it was time to replace them. So I was going to turn them in and get new ones of those. But I still hand these three(?) in my hands, and I was trying to figure out how to test those ones, since I needed four, and then one seemed to be a different size, so I wasn't sure how that fit in either.

But that's when I woke up.

Batteries are supposed to be an expression of your energy, but I'm not sure if that's what they were in this case. Overhead stuff is described as having to do with goals and setting them higher, but again, I'm not sure that what they are in this case. I'm actually wondering if it's not to do with things I've done/learned and that I'm sorta "trading them in" for new challenges. That's not quite right, but something along those lines. At the end of the dream, I'd rid myself of the old batteries, but hadn't gotten any new ones. In fact, I was actually looking to get rid of the other old ones rather than get new replacements. Something for me to think about anyway.

Swoon still seems to be broken. :-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home