Saturday, April 16, 2005

Cleaning up!

I was back at school again, but this time I was only a half student. I was going to class, but I didn't need to be there, and the teacher was surprised I was even there. So somehow I left the class and ended up at a reception for the Premier. He was a black man, named "Black", and somehow I related that to a historical prime minister, back during the war, named black. I told him that and he seemed quite pleased, like it was a compliment to him.

Then I was a janitor, cleaning up the school. I was mopping, and I took my mop and bucket down a ramp, which was a spiral ramp, all the way to the bottom. I counted off as I went, the number of buckets it'd take to clean the ramp and came out to (I think) 55. Then I started cleaning.

The janitor and the cleaning have some meaning about making changes. Cleaning out the old, starting with the new. I'm not sure what's going to happen when I hit the top of the ramp, when my 55 buckets are all done. And I'm not sure where the "Black" (and black) fellow comes in. That's a couple of times now that I've seen negroes show up in my dreams. I have no idea what that means.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home