Thursday, April 28, 2005

Brown bagging it, H2O style

I remember being at a resort. It was a very nice resort, old fashioned. 1930's maybe? I vaguely remember people in period dress too. Golf togs maybe. I remember looking out a second story window down on an old open top roadster on the gravel drive.

I was looking for a bag, a bag with a particular tag on it. It was a numbered tag, on the end of the bag. The bags were all big paper ones, with neat herringbone checks on them in dark colors. In the bags were water. Don't ask, I have no idea how the water stayed in the bags, but it did. I was looking in this stack of bags in the closet, but couldn't find the one I needed. I knew it was in there, it was just a matter of finding where it'd gotten to.

Then I was looking at something else. Pipes? A light? Something. And it was covered in spider webs. I brushed the webs away to get a better access, and then found a spider on my arm. It was smallish and purple, and started running down my arm. I brushed at it, since I'm terrified of spiders in real life, and it hunkered down on my arm, but that was okay too....

Then I woke up and never did get back to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home