Saturday, July 08, 2006

The Verdict is in

E and I were crossing some sort of open area. I couldn't tell if it was indoors or out, though I suspect it was out. There was a big group gathered and that's what we were headed toward, but for some reason E had to go somewhere else. I think she said she was going to the bathroom. I kept on to the group where I couldn't believe it, but it seemed that they'd already read the verdict! This was E's trial! And she wasn't even there to hear the result! I rushed ahead and Robin told me that the judge had decided completely in her favour. The woman she was against had lost totally. She wouldn't even be allowed, by court order, to tear cheese in the way that E didn't like! (okay, I don't get this at all. tear cheese? Huh? It was somehow work related, but I'm not even sure how)

E's aunt was there and we were all celebrating and happy. E came back from the bathroom, and I knew that her aunt wanted to tell her but both the aunt and Robin didn't say anything, they left it to me, since I was staying with E. She looked surprised and uncertain. I smiled, and ran forward and threw my arms around her and she around me. We were both crying and I said "you won! You won everything!"

We left the group then and the next thing was I was going into our hotel room that E and I were sharing. (I feel I should point out here that we were staying together but as "just friends", totally platonic and innocent) I went too far and passed through another door that lead into some other room. I apologized to whoever was in there and went back looking for E. I saw her first in a mirror in the room I'd first entered, and then I saw her there. She was wearing an almost flapper-ish outfit and her hair was longer and slightly curly. The clothes consisted of a turquoise fringed tank top and a red fringed skirt that fell above her knees. I went in to join her and I guess I lay down on the bed. E climbed on top, stradling me, and started pulling down her shoulder straps. Quickly she was topless and I started kissing her lips and chin. Then we were both naked but with sheets below the waist. E sat back and said to me "So far all you've done is kiss me." She got up, wrapped in her sheet, and said something about "how about watching a raunchy sex film" or something to that effect and put a big card in front of me showing all sorts of positions.

Things got no further though, as the door opened behind me and someone came in. E dealt with them while I pretended to be asleep. We could go no further that night as her mom might come in at any second, unannounced. E wasn't tired, so we went out again, upstairs to the party. She was now in panties and a t-shirt and I asked if she really wanted to go out in public dressed like that. (I was fully dressed again somehow). She went back to change and when she came back we went in.

But now we were surrouned by Chinese. It was a Chinese party of some sort and I remember candy for sale at the side of the room. It was like a wedding with the way people were dressed. Someone told me that they'd sent the result of E's trial back to work for the big boss to see and I knew it was a first that a judge in China had ruled on this and it reached back to Canada. We were in China for this trial and whatever it was.

E went off in some direction and I sorta followed her, but also struck out on my own at the same time. It was like we were in some huge playground of both metal and rubber. I bounced on some bouncy things and there were springs and chains to slide on. Down below there were areas of open water. I knew that I'd hook up with E again later when we were going to go to bed for the night in our room.

It was long and strange and confused, but that was my dream this morning...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home