Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Drive fast!

In last night's dream, I was driving a car, but it was a virtual car, sorta kinda. It was a real world car, but I knew it wasn't "real", if that makes any sense. In this case, my virtual car was a nice red Ferrari (which is strange, since I really don't like Ferraris per se). I was driving that, from a hotel of some sort, in a parking garage sort of area. But it also turned out that the Ferrari was stolen, not by me, but stolen all the same. There were police there, trying to box me in, and I ended up in a Packard or something like that. The driving was very pokey and slow. But then I somehow managed to get back into my sweet sports car and zip off, after dodging the cops trying to box me in!

I was driving through tunnels, and down ramps very fast. I was going so fast that I was going to meet someone, but to meet them I would be in Texas (from north-eastern North America), that's how fast I was going. I remember going through a very deep tunnel, and there was water dripping from an overhead seam. I was alone in the tunnels and they were so deep so that I could go so much further.

When I woke up I was so pumped! I remember thinking "that was a great dream! That was so fun!!" I was just sorry that I couldn't keep driving!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home