Saturday, February 18, 2006

Needles and I and more

Two items of interest here...

The first was a dream from two nights ago, in which I was giving myself (and possibly my spouse/partner who was an indeterminate woman) injections. 12 shots, one a month, and each one labled. But then it turned into bloodwork...12 withdrawls, one for each month. Then a visitor showed up at the door...and was standing out on a nice porch...it was like an old Victorian home, and she was there for her shots, or withdrawls, or whichever. And I had to do it...with a long pole thingy with the needle on the end.

The second was from last night. In that one, E and I were somewhere, and we were in our pyjamas. She was reading the comics in the paper, and I wanted to read them too, so she showed them to me one at a time after she was finished (yeah, that sounds like E ;-). As I was reading we were talking and I was telling her how tiny she was. She said no way, and I insisted. So she lifted up her shirt to let me see her waist. I wrapped my hands around her hips and held onto her saying this just proved how tiny she was.

I don't think this last one has any meaning....but I liked it...and want to make sure I remember it. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home