Thursday, January 19, 2006

On the Waterfront

I had this one two nights ago...it started in an empty Canadian Tire where I was shopping in the winter during a blizzard. I passed through there and was out on a bunch of docks over water.

They were all at differnt levels and directions like a video game and it was warm and I was in a swimsuit. I climbed thorugh all the docks, and there was a woman in a wetsuit who was going along with me. Finally I ended up climbing through a helicopter that was static and part of the whole complex and filled with tourists (it was like a warm beachy type area)

I started looking around for A, who was supposed to be waiting for me. I looked into a trash bin and there was his winter coat and scarf, and I "knew" S had taken him somewhere he wouldn't need them again (even though it was really really warm where I was).

And I woke up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home