Friday, October 21, 2005

Protecting

There was a baby atop a big wooden structure, which had screens and various silks and such covering it. I was there to learn how to carve a mandala which I was shown how to do. I tried and got close to what it should look like, but there was a section that had an inlay part to it, which every time I did it, I did it right, but somehow it got broken. In the end, it was shown to me that it didn't need to be perfect, and so the mandala was put up with just a small section covered with a wood disk that said "scorpio" and had the sign of the scorpion on it.

And it got put up just in time too! There were attacks coming, and they were aimed at the child, since it wasn't just any child...it was Krishna, or Buddha, or both, since he was known to me by both names. Outsiders started striking toward the child, in superhero type ways, flying down and throwing kicks and such, but I blocked them all, and would keep doing so, since it was my job to protect him and keep him safe, until he was strong enough that it wouldn't matter.

I was still battling when I woke up...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home