Sunday, May 28, 2006

E had to be "late"

The one I remember best from last night invovled being on board a cruise ship, somewhere with azure blue water, warm sun, and islands with white sand beaches. I was working (I think) on the ship, and E was there somehow too. But for some reason she wasn't supposed to be there. I had to help her, to "save" her, I knew, and the only way to do it was to bury her at sea. It was a fake, of course, but it had to be done. I remember her going out in a casket of some sort, tied to the ship by lines, and then she climbed back aboard by those same lines, and somehow no one saw her.

We sailed on a little longer, but for some reason we had to do it again. This time, it was someone else's burial at sea, but E had to be sent off again, out to the casket and back, and this would truly "save" her. I remember the casket was white, like a child's and I don't remember a body in it other than E.

In another from last night, I was visiting a clinic to get my routine test results back. The waiting room was crowded when I got there, but they called me in right away, much to the annoyance of the other patients. I went in to see the doctor, a woman, expecting to get told that all was well, take off, see you again.

Instead, she told me that there was a serious problem that would effect me for the rest of my life. I'd need to take my blood daily and take sugar pills too. She had taken blood from me already, and then was going to use a needle to take more, almost as a demonstration or something. I gave her my left arm, but she told me that wouldn't do, since she couldn't get a good vein. So I said go ahead and take it from the right again, I didn't mind. So she went in with the needle, next to where she'd already taken. It hurt a little, and I knew that this was not how it was supposed to be done, it should be alternating arms. I'd have to figure out how to make it work in my left arm somehow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home