Thursday, July 06, 2006

Dreaming of Dreams

Taken me a while to get here...but here I am and I'm actually writing these ones down, at least what I can still remember of them....

Both of these dreams were first thing in the morning last monday (a holiday so I got to sleep in a bit). I remember the first one involving me and some woman (nameless, faceless and as it turns out, clothesless). We were naked and kissing and getting hot and heavy, but I never actually got to the point of having sex with her. I seem to remember an image of me intentionally(?) "missing". Then her husband came home.

Now normally you'd think this'd be a bad thing. But no, not in this case. Suddenly we were both clothed and he was wanting me to stick around, stay with them, continue doing what I'd been doing on a semi-regular basis.

Then (suddenly) I was talking with E. And E was telling me about her doctor, her name and location and giving me directions. She was writing it down on a paper for me too. I think she expected me to make an appointment to see her doctor for some reason, but she didn't say, and I had no idea why.

So I woke up, and then dozed back again, into the next dream.

I that one, I was talking to E again (ah-ha! you say, just continuing where you left off, but no, not so simple, read on...) I was telling her about the first dream. I think I skipped over the bit about the sex and just told her about her part, how she was giving me the doctor info. And I remember looking at her and seeing her looking almost like a little girl, small and cute and innocent. She was in some mauvyish jumpsuit thingy (sorta like feetie pjs) and the buttons had Pooh scenes on them. I think the only thing she said about the dream was "wow that's strange" or something like that. And I vaguely had a feeling that the room we were in when I was telling her was sorta "medical", like a very large doctor's office or something...

And I woke up from that one.

I have no clue what to make of any of it, other than perhaps I should be finding a doctor and making an appointment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home