Monday, February 12, 2007

CSI...part two

Okay, so it appears I have a new career...at least in the dreamlands...

I was at work, and Gil Grissom was giving pointers to my PL, a lady named C, on how to manage the rigours of the job. He was giving good advice, and she seemed very stressed and upset at the whole thing, but still very receptive to what he had to say. Warrick Brown was there too, but it seemed more like he and I were working on something, with Grissom and C's discussion as a sideline.

I told them about how work's own Litheroy (another C) had just made CS1 and they were quite happy for him. Just then, that C stuck his head into the room we were in (it was like an office with several cubicles off of the main room).

"Hey, there he is," I said happily. "Congratulations!"

Warrick seconded my congrats. C didn't seem happy though. He actually seemed upset.

"Can I talk to you out here please?"

I got up and went out with him, and we went into Warrick's cubicle, since we knew he was busy in the other room. C started to say something, but then he didn't say anything. I stood there wondering what he wanted, and why he was upset and why he said nothing.

And then the dream ended.

As an aside, I just realized how close CSI and CS1 look to each other....I don't think there's any connection...but it is close.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home