Friday, October 13, 2006

Passing on

There was a dream a few days ago, three or so, I think...and in that dream, I was dying. I knew I was dying, and that it'd be only a couple of days until it happened. I wasn't really sad or upset at the idea, but I really really wanted to talk to E, to tell her I was going and that it was okay, but that I really really missed her. There wouldn't be time to see her before it happened, but then I said to myself "why? why does it need to be two days? not like it'll be congestive heart failure or something...."

Then last night, this morning really, I was dreaming about someone coming to the door. I went outside to meet them, and we were in my Dad's garage. They were guys I knew who'd been by before and were back again to fix up the garage. They were really going to spruce it up. I opened the garage door and we were talking about all the wonderful things they were going to do. Then we were in the backyard, still at Dad's, and they were looking at the lawn. They found a trap door, but I didn't know how it could be there. "I dug there as a kid, it's impossible" I said. They opened the wooden door and it turned out to really be a deck! It was broken and needed repair, but it was doing stable enough to stand on and looked like it'd actually be really nice when it was done.

They're both very "change" related...changes, decisions, all that... It feels like a time of change to me, I know that for sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home