Friday, November 24, 2006

Lessons together

I woke from this dream smiling and happy, and I'm still smiling even now.

It was a simple dream, you and I walking on a school campus. I'm sure I've dreamed of it before, this school. It's like York, but not, not the same at all, though similar. We were outside, walking across the lawns, and I think at one point we were inside too, in one of the buildings. We talked about all sorts of stuff, and I don't remember a single thing that we said. But we were happy, and together. As we walked you took my hand (or I took yours), and we walked hand in hand, off and on, totally together.

I remember running into someone who thought they recognized me from long long ago, and that lead me to tell you stories of my childhood, what I remember of it anyway.

The message of it all was so clear to me...it's time for lessons together. You and I, together.

Such a nice dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home