Friday, February 09, 2007

Abandoned and together

I had two dreams last night, the first ones I remember in weeks....

In the first, I was living back on Southgate, but I was there alone. Well, alone except for I. He went to sleep and I left the apartment to go for a walk, get the mail maybe? So I was outside on the street when I realized I'd left the baby alone in the apartment. I tried to go back. I went upstairs, but couldn't remember the number of the apartment. And then when I thought I found it the floor was like a daycare and the door didn't exist. I couldn't get back to I for all the trying in the world.

The second started with S and I and some other woman. I only remember the three of us were in a bathroom together, in a club or a restaurant or something. We were all well dressed like we were out for an evening. The other woman was also Chinese and there was something about getting a pee sample in a cup. While we were in there someone else came in and thought we were having a threesome in the bathroom and we all laughed about that when he left.

We went upstairs and there was something going on. It was like a big celebration of some sort, and there was a man in a military uniform as the center of attention. I'm sure we were in China. S and I left the restaurant.

And then I was back in Ottawa and E and I were crossing bank street from K S pizza, going toward the Albion apartments. It was winter, there was light snowfall, and I was carrying a hamper of stuff under one arm. I remember seeing boots in there. E was wearing a long white coat, with a tie belt at the waist, very fashionable. We were talking happily and I got the sense we were 'together'. She was walking with her hands behind her back. I slipped an arm around her waist but she didn't respond, just kept walking and talking with her hands behind her back. I knew she didn't mind what I was doing, but at the same time, she didn't intend to respond either. We kept talking, and I think we were about to kiss.

And then, sadly, S woke me up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home