Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Packed and ready

In last night's dream, E and I were going somewhere. We were at the airport together for a trip somewhere, just the two of us. S was at the airport too, and she was going somewhere, but she was going alone to someplace different from where E and I were headed. And S was confused, like she didn't really know she was going anywhere, unaware that she was about to get on a plane and travel someplace. Her luggage certainly wasn't together.

E's was. I saw her with several well packed, neatly closed suitcases on a nifty little roller cart thingy with big wheels. I know I had a similar sort of setup with my luggage too. E was really excited and happy to be going and really looking forward to the trip. I was too. S seemed to be aware that E was there and I'm not sure but I think she knew that we were going somewhere, but she didn't seem to particularly care.

It was busy in the airport, and S came to talk to me, and E at the same time wandered off into the crowd to wait for me by the departure gate. S was talking to me about something, and whatever it was proved to me that she had no clue what was going on. I answered her and then I headed off to go meet up with E again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home